Whether you’re testing your employees or just creating a light hearted quiz for friends and family, see how well people retain information with a Google Forms Quiz.
To get started on your Google Forms Quiz, head over to https://forms.google.com.
Then follow these simple steps:
- In the template chooser, click Blank Quiz
- Add a quiz title and description
- Click the down arrow and select a quiz format
- Enter your questions and answers.
- Click Settings > Quizzes, specify when to release grades and what respondents can see, and then click Save.
- At the top, click Send. You can distribute the quiz by email or a URL link. Or, you can copy the HTML to a website.
Results – See these advanced Quiz options via the Settings (Cogwheel)
Release participants mark:
- Immediately after each submission
- Later, after manual review
Respondent can see:
- Missed questions
- Correct answers
- Point value
Did you know you can also change an existing Form into a quiz?
It’s easy, just open the form you want to change into a quiz, click settings > quizzes and then click Make this a quiz and save.